Re: Test results on 2.6.28-rc8

Kris Van Hees <kris.van.hees@oracle.com> writes:

> [...]  I have found the .log very useful in the past for tracking
> down test failures, but past discussion within the systemtap group
> resulted in objections against using the .log file.  [...]

I recall the issue was whether emailing the log file to labrat was
appropriate, considering that it can be obnoxiously large, and
mechanically parsing that is less reliable than the .sum file.  If for
your testing, the file is economical to collect and store for
additional information, I can't think of a reason not to use it for
reference.