First-time usage problem: "Enter new password for systemtap server certificate/key database"

Hi,

I finally got around to trying out systemtap today.  It looks really
nice.  However, there was one minor snag when I was trying to get it
installed.  After installing the relevant rpms on Fedora 11 and
running the first example suggested in the System Tap Beginner's
Guide, I saw the following:

# stap -v -e 'probe vfs.read {printf("read performed\n"); exit()}'
Pass 1: parsed user script and 59 library script(s) in 170usr/20sys/210real ms.
Pass 2: analyzed script: 1 probe(s), 11 function(s), 2 embed(s), 1
global(s) in 360usr/160sys/551real ms.
Pass 3: translated to C into
"/tmp/stap3MwYIW/stap_a361f9cac28b917909da3d13c68e9b8c_4882.c" in
360usr/120sys/513real ms.
Enter new password for systemtap server certificate/key database:

I tried googling on that error message, but found nothing other than
the git commit that introduced that message.  It doesn't appear to be
in the documentation anywhere, even though the beginner's guide shows
the expected output from that command.  I don't know what this is for
or what I should enter.  I eventually hit Ctrl-C, and things seemed to
continue on fine (though I get occasional errors such as "Could not
obtain information on certificate database file
/etc/systemtap/ssl/server/cert8.db.").

Anyway, other than this minor snag, things looked really cool.  I
tried out the disktop.stp example from the manual for fun...and
happened to notice that metacity was sporadically reading from the
disk for no reason (?!?).  Further investigation (using strace, since
I was impatient and don't know systemtap well enough yet) showed it to
be reloading theme files frequently.  Now I just need to figure out
how to attach a debugger to a process when an event like this is
detected in systemtap...

Thanks!
Elijah