Build Pass from file name hyphen->underscore

Hi,

I have been investigating SystemTap test suite, its sub modules and
expected pass and expected failures.

As per my investigation I have noticed there are test cases name with
– hyphen are not able to build. When I have changed it to underscore _
it is able to build.
As per stap, If you add ‘-‘ (hyphen) in the file name, then stap is
able to consider as invalid module name.

BUILD_FAIL				BUILD_PASS
aux_syscalls-embedded.stp -> aux_syscalls_embedded.stp

There were almost 36 test cases in this category.
Are considering these expected failures?

Best regards
Naresh Kamboju