Re: unresolved type-semantic error

Hi -

> As per my analysis, these below tapsets are presented from
> systemtap-v.0.6 and also which are known failures.
> [...]

The transcript indicates a couple of different types of problems.  It
may be necessary to amend the testsuite or tapsets with clauses like
%( arch == "arm" %? ... %: ... %) to get at differently named
functions or parameters.  It's hard to help except by individual error
messages and lots of source excerpts, or access to a suitable build
environment for local problem reproduction.