ocfs2 functions probe not working like ext4 ones ?

Hello,

My Project is to log the fs changes on a drbd device to manage eventual
split-brain (each side is an autonome master during network link
interruption), by merging modifications from one side to other based on
a changelog (file deleted|created|modified) and discard first side
changes to resync with the other.

So I try to do some changelog for some filesystem under ocfs2.
I add probe on the function "ocfs2_create" in the file
"fs/ocfs2/namei.c" to log creation of a new file.

Here is my simple script :
#!/usr/bin/env stap

probe begin {
   print ("Log Start\n")
}

#probe kernel.function("ext4_create@fs/ext4/namei.c") {
probe kernel.function("ocfs2_create@fs/ocfs2/namei.c") {
   name = $dentry->d_name->name
   printf ("%s \n", kernel_string(name))
}

probe end {
   print ("log End\n")
}
###END OF SCRIPT

When I execute this script I get the error :
   semantic error: no match while resolving probe point
kernel.function("ocfs2_create@fs/ocfs2/namei.c")

I have done some test for ext4 based filesystem and the analog script
work well ... I get the name of the file "test" I created on the ext4
filesystem.

   Log Start
   test
   log End