Re: Using the systemtap configure script on Ubuntu 9.04

gkosteva@comcast.net writes:

> I am trying to build systemtap for the freescale imx31 (arm)
> processor.  [...]  Should I be using a different process to create
> my systemtap executable for the imx31?

You need to decide whether you wish to undertake a native or
cross-compilation effort.  The simplest method is running gcc,
systemtap, and everything on the arm box.  Cross-compilation can be
done in one or two different ways in theory, but the one that works
smoother is natively building systemtap-runtime only, and
building/running the translator side (stap) on some host machine.

See also http://sourceware.org/ml/systemtap/2010-q1/msg00671.html
See also http://omappedia.org/wiki/Systemtap