Re: testsuite status

> Sadly make [install]check isn't parallel make safe.

Ah!  I figured since it's all one big dejagnu run, it wasn't making any
difference.  But it's in MAKEFLAGS inherited through there.  Probably the
test suite should be removing any incoming MAKEFLAGS from the environment
if it runs make.  (I assume it's not stap letting this through, since you
can slip all kind of trouble into the kernel module build through there.)

Indeed, it looks much better with no -j.

Thanks,
Roland