help: cross-instrumentation debug

hi everyone,
I have some question about cross-instrumentation.
Number 1: in this case, target systems need gcc or other develop
packet? can target systems only have binary systemtap-runtime and
utrace patch for kenrel?

Number 2:can system-runtime send output to other process? I know it
can use '-o' to save output to a file, but maybe I want use like pipe
to other process...
e.g. instead "staprun -o outfile foo.ko"  like "staprun foo.ko > output_process"

Number 3:this question about userspace application...
in host system, I compile a userspace like "gcc -g foo foo.c" so I can
compile debug module. But in target system I copy a binary foo to
target system, This binary build like "gcc -O3 foo foo.c" and have
strip deal. In this case, when I use "stap -u foo_test.ko", what will
happen? may have some question about probe?
and "stap -u foo_test.ko" run with gcc?

Number 4:The last one... systemtap VS dtrace
I have read dtrace instruction,in Solaris dtrace can write D script
build probe, but use systemtap in target system, only use debug module
group as some probes because stap strip could not use in target
system. lack of flexibility...

I'm so sorry, my english is poor. I hope you can understand what I say...