systemtap and is it possible to figure out what is in kernel cache.

Hello

I was able to find that we can probe kernel function add_to_page_cache and see which process adds to kernel cache. Is there any way we can find out what exactly is in the cache by using systemtap like finding out the page address and then using crash tool . Is this possible ? Any pointers on this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Ranjith Ruban