Re: RFC: i386 port of the pthread library probes

On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 10:57 -0800, Roland McGrath wrote:
> The i386 code looks fine to me on its face.  I didn't check all the
> assembly code to see if the probe parameters are the right things.
> But that can be tested later by writing a stap test suite that makes
> use of all the probe arguments and verifies their expected values.  I
> also didn't check if you got every .S and .h file that you should, but
> you can double-check that.  Note there are i486, i586, and i686
> variants of several such files.  If you send me that patch on its own
> with ChangeLog entries, I will merge that when I merge the x86_64 code.

Thanks Roland for the quick response!

(I need to double check) When I was adding the probes for i386 I looked
at the organizational structure -- the i686 variant for example just
includes the i486 version.

I will check that and also will add a changelog and send the patch to
the list again.

Rayson