Re: which function is instrumentable?

I see. What I am looking for is to exclude those bad-function
automatically. I can write a script to test the function one by one,
but it's ugly.

Can stap provides some hint about the probability, which could be used
to estimate the correctness of instrumentation?

Can stap exclude those inlined function with some option?