Re: cannot trace user-level code in cross compilation environment

Hi Josh,

You are correct. The problem is caused that two files are not in the same path.
I used a soft link to the binary on the host pc side, so in the script
they looks in the same directory, but actually they are not. Systemtap
will expand the softlink into real directory.

Thanks again,
Zhiwei