Monitoring Modules

Hi,

To measure how IPsec influences the performances of our system, we would like to record the module of the current task. We use the probemod() function but it only returns " <unknown> ".
Do you know how could we get the module's name performing the task?

We would appreciate any suggestions. This is our code based on thread-times.stp

[...]
tid=tid(); e=execname()
if (!user_mode()) {
     module=probemod()