LTTng TMF Eclipse Plugin Custom Text Parser Overview - Screenshots

Hi,

Over the past little while I have been looking into the LTTng TMF Eclipse plugin, and its integration potential with SystemTap. Attached is my overview (including screenshots) of the LTTng TMF Eclipse plugin custom text parser, and its compatible views. I will be performing more tests (scalability, etc) and will send an update when I have the results.

Cheers,
Chris