RE: Making the transport layer more robust

Hi,

> However, polling in both spaces looked redundant (we had not
> seen the "exit" at that time) so we have experimented first
> to set userspace polling to 2s and removed kernel space
> polling: tool runs fine but at next start, it needs to unload
> module before reloading it ("exit" issue)

To conclude on this, the "exit" we use is through Ctrl-C so is an announced message if I followed code correctly. So I checked for the uncorrect unloading real root cause and this is due to Android not liking exec("/bin/ls", ...) in cleanup_and_exit(). Adding a symlink /bin/sh to /system/bin/sh is sufficient.
Thus also the reason why it worked on Ubuntu.

Regards
Texas Instruments France SA, 821 Avenue Jack Kilby, 06270 Villeneuve Loubet. 036 420 040 R.C.S Antibes. Capital de EUR 753.920