RE: Met Problem on Enable SystemTap on Android

> duplication.  You can more properly override it with the
> SYSTEMTAP_TAPSET environment.
>
> -R should do the right thing, but there is also SYSTEMTAP_RUNTIME.
Good point, internally, we force people to push compiled binary to /home/$USER and use a versioned bash script to compile script. I will make it use env variables rather than -I/-R so that it is spread to everyone (and wiki update ;-) )

> BTW, if you happen to have ssh listening on the target, then
> you may be able to use "--remote $TARGET" to automate the
> copy and staprun.  I'm considering adding a new remote
> scheme, perhaps "--remote adb:..." to let you do this over
> the Android debugging channel too.
We don't have ssh listening by default so an adb scheme would be welcomed.

Texas Instruments France SA, 821 Avenue Jack Kilby, 06270 Villeneuve Loubet. 036 420 040 R.C.S Antibes. Capital de EUR 753.920