Watching the libvirt RPC protocol using SystemTAP

Hi Daniel (CC systemtap list, go read Daniel's blog post),

[I actually got the systemtap mailinglist address wrong... sorry for the
double post]

Thanks for your nice writeup of "Watching the libvirt RPC protocol using
SystemTAP":
http://berrange.com/posts/2011/11/30/watching-the-libvirt-rpc-protocol-using-systemtap/

Apologies for focusing on the one aspect you said didn't work well
enough for you, but we are here to make things even more awesome. So
could you give some examples of where things fail to work for you with
respect to "My real immediate wishlist is for systemtap to get better at
providing userspace stack traces, since it fails to provide a useful
trace far too often, as compared to GDB."

Thanks,

Mark