Re: syscalltimes in examples

On 02/22/2012 11:15 AM, linxz02@ovi.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm using SystemTap-1.3. I was wondering whether I captured a bug in the example of syscalltimes.

Version 1.3 is pretty old (it is from 2010-07-21).  The current version
is 1.7.  Is there any possibility of getting you to upgrade?

> When I run syscalltimes as it is, I see a bunch of errors saying unresolved types. It turned out

> that the following patch will work:

... patch deleted ...

Which version of syscalltimes do you have, the one that might have come
with 1.3 or the current version?  Looks like Mark Wielaard updated this
script in Sep. 2011 to fix similar errors.  The following link contains
the latest version of the script:

<http://sourceware.org/systemtap/examples/process/syscalltimes>

The current version of the script works well with systemtap 1.7.

--
David Smith
dsmith@redhat.com