New example script: nfstop

Back at FUDCon, during the systemtap info session I helped an attendee
with a script.  He had been using a dtrace script, called nfstop, from
the following link:

<http://blogs.oracle.com/erickustarz/entry/dscript_to_retrieve_active_nfs>

I made a quick approximation of the script at the conference, but hadn't
had time to get back to it and spiffy it up a bit.

I took some time yesterday and finally made some changes.  The script
acts a bit like 'top', listing the NFS clients who made the most NFS
operations every 5 seconds.  Current versions of systemtap should have
IPv4 and IPv6 client support.

I'll be incorporating this into the systemtap examples.

Any feedback on the script would be appreciated.

--
David Smith
dsmith@redhat.com