An external interface for _stp_print and _stp_printf in guru mode code?

Hi,

Please cc me on replies since I am not subscribed to the list.

I was working on a systemtap script today where I wanted to iterate
through a process mmap (in guru mode) of the current process and print
some stuff based on it from within a guru code function. I didn't want
to do a printk because I did not want to pollute my syslog, so I
figured out that systemtap translates the print and printf calls to
_stp_print and _stp_printf. It seems to work well in my tests, but I'm
guessing that the function name won't necessarily remain stable? I
understand that this is an internal detail, so are there any plans to
make a similar interface available for guru mode code?

Thanks,
--
Siddhesh Poyarekar
http://siddhesh.in