Re: An external interface for _stp_print and _stp_printf in guru mode code?

siddhesh.poyarekar wrote:

> [...]  I figured out that systemtap translates the print and printf
> calls to _stp_print and _stp_printf. It seems to work well in my
> tests, but I'm guessing that the function name won't necessarily
> remain stable? [...]

For the near future, it should be fine.  We foresee the eventual need
to change stp_print's invocation to change its buffering behavior, but
maybe even then, some backward-compatility may be preserved.

Could you propose a change to docs or code to codify this understanding?