one question about uprobe_emulate_insn

Hi,

I'm sorry to ask this question about how uprobe_emulate_insn works.

I know uprobe_emulate_insn is emulate arm instructions in user space,
but how can invoke this in kernel space?
there have different address space, how to handle some instructions
like read user space memory?
and how to trap after singlestep execution finished in user space?

Might my question is very "stupid" for you :), but I will very
appreciate if you can help me to understand it.

.jovi