Re: stap and compiler options

On 09/24/2012 10:03 PM, domenico.dileo@unina.it wrote:
> I would like to know how to recompile stap  with larger
> -DSTP_OVERLOAD_THRESHOLD
> and disable the heuristic probe overhead exceeded threshold with
> -DSTP_NO_OVERLOAD

These are not compiler options for building stap, but rather for
building the modules that stap produces.  So just pass the values as
command line options to stap at runtime.

The meaning of these variables is described in more detail at the end of
the SAFETY AND SECURITY section of the stap.1 manpage.

Josh