measuring accept queueing time (revisited)

Hi all, I'm wondering if there's an updated/better version of
the tapset posted here:

  http://sourceware.org/ml/systemtap/2006-q1/msg00385.html

I can probably figure it out on my own, but would like to avoid
doing so if somebody's already done the work :)

In userspace, I've been relying on tcpi_last_data_recv from the TCP_INFO
getsockopt().  but I'd rather not have to modify/restart every TCP
server to get that info.

I'd also like to be able to get the same accept queueing time for
Unix sockets, too.

Thanks for reading.