Re: loc2c-test with dwarf_entry_breakpoints

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the review,

> The loc2c-test.patch.1 doesn't seem to implement the @functionname
> variant (as in select the entry-breakpoint address), but the plain
> functionname variant works as expected. nice.

Ah, after clarification I've fixed it in the patch attached.

> Only a few small nitpicks:
> - The --help text should be changed to show you can use either
>   ADDRESS or FUNCTIONNAME now.

Added.

> - Please keep lines < 80 chars if possible.

Fixed.

> - The '\t' in the output when listing all functions with their entry
>   and breakpoint addresses make things very, very wide.
>   Could you consider just using spaces?

I've adjusted the printf's to remove the \t's and generally the output
should be less than 80 chars (unless the function name is really long).

The patch attached combines the changes, let me know if you'd like it
separated again for clarity.

Cheers,

Lukas