Re: assigned_user_credentials = pr_stapdev

Hi Henrik,

This certainly appears to be a bug of some kind. I will investigate but, in the mean time, please take the time to create an official bug report. See http://sourceware.org/systemtap/wiki/HowToReportBugs for assistance.

Thanks for reporting this,
Dave