Re: Introduction and questions

Anthony Veale' writes:

 > Da.  I can ftp or web from work or from home.

I put up the archives Sunday night.  The correct address is

	ftp://ftp.mindspring.com/users/milesd

The archives are:

	aconq53.lha	- The sources Michael D. Wooten gave to me
	aconq55.lha	- The sources after my changes

I actually found Michael Wooten again.  He is a contractor, but moves
around a bit.  He was agreed that it was OK to GPL the sources.  His
current e-mail address is mwooten@ods.com

All this talk has rekindled my interest to get the 5.5 version into
shape.  Whether I actually do it or not is another matter, but I am
now interested.  If you make use of this code base, keep in touch
about any problems/questions you have, and I will forward you any
progress I make.