Re: problems with xc7.1.89

Stan Shebs <shebs@cygnus.com> writes:

> OK.  I have some other Imakefile patches, but will wait to work on that
> until I get yours.

I left them home again, troubles of sneakernet. :-(
Anyway, it's only taking GAMELIBDIR out of curses/Imakefile
and putting it into Local.config; no need to wait for my patches!

> Curious, I haven't seen any of those.  Have you got older library?  Since
> I'm whacking junk out of GDL, it's important to download latest libraries
> and images also.

No, that's on the new libraries.  I will supply a full account.

> To fix, we need to use the same algorithm for drawing into the panner as
> is used on the map.  This will have other advantages as well.

I will look into the map drawing al very small magnification.

> OK, I'll look at it.  Next snapshot should be coming up shortly.

Great!

Ciao
		Massimo