Snapshot 7.1.91

I've sent to Stan patches fixing: the panner in x11, problems with
named colors in palettes, Imakefiles, and "solid" colors for all
terrains.  And the new galaxy.g.

The most annoying bugs in xconq for x11 seems to be fixed, including
the save/restore bug!  But I've not been able to check the networking
code.

OTHA, there seems to be a new display bug with units disappearing in
crowded situations; can anyone confirm this?

--
        Massimo Campostrini,
Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Sezione di Pisa.