Re: Bug with cylinder shaped worlds

   Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:43:21 +0100 (MET)
   From: Jan Jona Javorsek <jan.javorsek@guest.arnes.si>

   When a world where circumference matches the widht of the world is
   pecified, xconq (and cconq) dies miserably. Is this a bug with the
   cylinder-shaped world code?

This is the result of me not testing the new region identification
code very carefully...  Dunno if I'll have fixed for .88, there is
a lot of new mac and tcl code to put out, don't want to delay it
any further.