Re: Even Better

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998, Stan Shebs wrote:

> (I'm on a business trip visiting Cygnus' other offices - in between
> meetings I'm hacking Xconq running on my NT laptop, heh-heh.)
>
> The networking code runs on NT!  Both copies of the game were running
> on the same PC, and yes, the game did fall out of sync eventually, but
> just a small matter of bugfixing... :-) -s

I beleive not many members of this list run NT, but it should attract new
players. Perhaps Win users should be made aware of Xconq's existance as
it becomes more stable?

As much as the networking code is concerned, I *love* to hear about fixing
it. I hope it is being fixed for all versions and I am dying to get it.

Of course, once I can play it over net, I might not be able to do any
serous work for a long time ...

Keep up the good work.

Jona