roads...

hello,

its me again bringing roads to discussion ;)

played standard and time (really nice that one, even if it tends to crash to
the end) and noticed that armors were once again travelling through forrest
despite an existing road beneath...

so is there a chance to see that one fixed (and the functionality of beeing
able to build roads in standard added)?

BTW especially in time it would be nice to be able to upgrade camps to towns
cities etc.... since many towns are flattened when trying to capture them...

ciao
bboett
acount at earthling net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses