Action points

Is this an inconsistency in the X11 interface or the acp system, or a
"feature"?

If a unit has an acp-min of, say, -100, and I click the left mouse
button on a distant cell, the unit starts moving there and doesn't stop
until its acp is -100. But if I move the unit cell by cell from the
keyboard it won't budge when acp reaches zero. Should there really be
a difference between the two methods of control?

--
Sami Perttu                       "Flower chase the sunshine"
perttu@cc.helsinki.fi