Re: Xconq 7.2.1 Unleashed!

At 09:05 PM 5/26/98 -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
>...Hans Ronne's massive kernel changes to allow for scientific
>advances and other goodies, which enables full Civ emulation!

Keen!  I've been fairly inactive lately as I don't have convienent
access to either a Mac or a Unix console, but that is likely to change
soon.

Any suggestions on the minimum Mac that would run Xconq usably?  There's
a surplus auction coming up at the university where I work, and I might be
able to pick something up on the cheap.

Can you give any initial hints as to how advances, tech trees, etc.
are going to work?

** James **
--
James R Dunson, Multimedia Programmer
Dept. of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology