Xconq 7.2.1 Unleashed!

I made three patches (game.dir, ui.c, and xshowimf.c) to the previous
7.2.1, repackaged, and put in the main ftp area.  Since only a few
people have ftped the 7.2.1 preview, I decided to cheat and call this
7.2.1 also, with no distinguishing info.  This is the real one though!
I'll work on announcements to the net tomorrow.

OK, now it's time to get back to some serious hacking - I've added a
bunch more images, made border slides work finally, and am eagerly
awaiting Hans Ronne's massive kernel changes to allow for scientific
advances and other goodies, which enables full Civ emulation!