Re: napoleon.g

   Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 14:53:11 +1000 (GMT+1000)
   From: Andrae Muys <a.muys@mailbox.uq.edu.au>

   I'm new to xconq, however amazed at the incredible game that has been
   produced here.

Aw shucks... :-)

   I was wondering who the current maintainer of the
   Napoleonic's modules is?

"napoleon" is actually one of the three original games in Xconq, going
all the way back to version 1 in 1987, when games were defined with
compiled-in C structs.  There's no official maintainer; I've added
some bits from time to time, but that's about it - so if you want to
improve, go for it.  (I suppose that means balloons will have to go,
sigh...)

My general concept for napoleon.g was to have a strategic-level game
that focused on maneuver and was not particularly complex.  Board game
inspiration was AH's "War & Peace".