cNon-developer comments and reports on 7.2

   Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:45:09 +0200 (MET DST)
   From: Bruno Boettcher <bboett@yoda.u-strasbg.fr>

   On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, Stan Shebs wrote:

   > The unit info area does have notations like "1 a 2 f" that tell you
   houps where??? i just fired up an xconq session, but couldn't find this info???

I was going to say "it's on the second line", but I doublechecked, and
I see that the second line only lists non-occupants, and that the
third line only shows occupants if the current unit is the transport!
It ought to be easy to add a list of the siblings of an occupant...