Re: cNon-developer comments and reports on 7.2

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, Stan Shebs wrote:

> The unit info area does have notations like "1 a 2 f" that tell you
houps where??? i just fired up an xconq session, but couldn't find this info???

> about other occupants, although that's admittedly a little cryptic.
it would in fact already help :)

> So if you just want to *see* the enlarged cell, that's one thing, but
> if you want to manipulate it, might it not be better to have a
> separate map window sized and magnified to show just the one cell and
> its immediate neighbors?  If worked right, you could set a preference
> to always have it come up, always in the same place, and always show
> the current unit.
a bit like the world panner? That would be great :D

ciao
bboett
acount at earthling net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses