Re: internationalization

jan.javorsek@guest.arnes.si writes:

> I think there are more of us inclined to the idea of internationalisation.
> I would like to add that supporting other ISO "Latin" standards (I like
> Latin 2, for example), would not be any more difficult (since we can leave
> the task of providing the fonts to the people who want to use them): what
> we need is what must be done to GDL and a mechanism for
> encoding-translation for Mac.

Hmmm... "si" is Slovenia.  Two-letter country codes, what a joke!

Supporting Latin-n one at a time should be easy (with the proper
fonts).  Mixing them is probably not worth the trouble; Xconq will
have to move to Unicode anyway (do I hear "over my dead body"?)

BTW, does your language use declensions?

	Massimo