Re: manual bashing & lost-vanish-chance...

Stan Shebs <shebs@cygnus.com> writes:

>    (add places lost-vanish-chance 0)
>
> Yes, they all work.  I added for ww2-adv, didn't want two-thousand-
> year-old European cities to disappear just because "the wimpy Italians
> gave up"... :-) :-)

The same is true for almost all games, including "standard" (don't you
think so, Bruno?)  Otherwise, your nice Sun Tzu citation in the manual
will be false (generally in war the best policy is to take a state
intact; to ruin it is inferior to this.)

For "classic", it's of course mandatory; cities didn't disappear in
xconq5.

	Massimo