manual bashing & lost-vanish-chance...

The xcdesign manual needs some debugging.

Please, everybody, bash hard on the manual; I got this just by
grepping for '???', so probably there is a lot to be fixed.

The node "Game End" is mostly broken.

The names (lost-revolt-chance, lost-surrender-chance,
lost-vanish-chance, lost-wreck-chance) are self-explanatory, but what
are the defaults?  In which order are they applied?  What happens if
all four fail?  "disband" maybe.

BTW, is the stuff described here implemented?  If it is, many
games could be fixed, including "standard", by e.g.
(add places lost-vanish-chance 0)
I suppose that lost-vanish-chance defaults to 100.00 and is applied
first.

node "Designing with X11 Xconq":
"Install the resource file... in the proper directory [???]"
is probably not illuminating, and hopefully the resource files will
have been auto-installed.

node "Basic Vision": explain see-mistake-chance and looks-like

node "Material Transfer Action": missing xref to backdrop economy

node "Combat Actions": describe tp-damage

node "Capture Action": describe see-terrain-if-captured,
see-others-if-captured

Ciao
		Massimo