Re: plans for 7.2?

   From: Massimo Campostrini <campo@mailbox.difi.unipi.it>
   Date: 23 Mar 1998 15:08:28 +0100

   The latest xconq release, 7.1, is almost two years old.  Meanwhile,
   popular Linux distributions like Red Hat Linux 5.0 include all sort of
   lame games but not xconq!

I've noticed, it's very sad.  I don't know why they don't include 7.1.
I was in a meeting with Bob Young (Red Hat prez) a couple weeks ago, but
it wasn't an appropriate moment to bring it up... :-)

   Stan, what are your plans for 7.2?  The TODO list is really slim, does
   it mean that it is close?

Ah yup.  Got a couple Mac oopsies to sort out, gotta figure out why midway
doesn't have any units, decide what to do about out-of-sync probs in the
networked Unix version, and make up excuses about lack of installation
when using imake.  I should be less paranoid about trying to catch every
little thing and just expect to do a 7.2.1 if something comes up.

   BTW, I'll try to cook up a .spec file (or maybe a script to produce an
   updated .spec file), so a .rpm can be built.

That would be nice.  I started reading the RPM book, but it hasn't been
getting very many cycles...