Re: xc7.1.93

Hah, following up my own mail!

   Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 08:09:36 -0800
   From: Stan Shebs <shebs@cygnus.com>

      Also, I gather see-chance-adjacent hasn't yet been implemented?  My subs
      are damn conspicuous in the standard game...

   Uh, I guess that would be a good idea... :-)  -s

I went to poke at this yesterday.  In fact see-chance-adjacent *was*
implemented, but there were no less than three separate bugs preventing
it from working in most cases - one in kernel, two in X11 interface.
There is still one anomaly, the icon of a visible unit is drawn
differently if there is an invisible unit stacked in the same cell.
but I tested the standard game pretty carefully, and all else works
as it's supposed to be.  Thanx for reminding me of the omission!