Re: xc7.1.93

   Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 22:06:02 +0000 (GMT)
   From: Keir Novik <ken21@cam.ac.uk>

   This has probably been the case since time immemorial: if we

	   ./configure --prefix=/blorb
	   make all-xconq
	   make install-xconq

   and the directories /blorb/lib/xconqdir/lib and
   /blorb/lib/xconqdir/lib-x11 don't exist, then the directories aren't
   created but all the lib files are copied over each other.

I think I fixed this last week, but will make another test of it before
putting out .94.

   Also, I gather see-chance-adjacent hasn't yet been implemented?  My subs
   are damn conspicuous in the standard game...

Uh, I guess that would be a good idea... :-)  -s