A lame question

I just grabbed the 7.2.88 stuff from ftp.cygnus.com and tried to get
the tcl/tk ui working but could not.  I know absolutely nothing about
Tcl and so I was wondering if some kind soul could tell me how to run
the Tcl version of the UI.  Note: I'm on a Linux box not a Mac.  Thanks
for the help and the cool game.

	Dave