Xconq Snapshot 7.2.91 Now Available

Still another snap!

All sources (minus tcl/tk libs):
        ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.2.91.tgz
tcl/tk libs:
        ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7tk.2.91.tgz
C code etc:
        ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7src.2.91.tgz
doc and lib:
        ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7dlb.2.91.tgz
Diffs:
        ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.2.90-7.2.91.diff.gz

In general, this one doesn't have massive changes.  If you have any
game designs involving "research", note that the GDL constructs now
use the word "develop" instead - so you "develop" a unit type by
increasing your tech level for that type, while you "research"
advances, which are independent of unit types.  I've tweaked all the
games in the library, so the change should be invisible to players.

The "ancient" game is starting to work - you can click on forest,
berry bushes, copper deposits, etc, and your villagers will start
collecting the right kind of material.  The AI is still stupid
about this though.

Some more appearance improvements, such as fuzz-out around the edges
of the known area, for games involving exploration.  Games with
railroads (ww2-bn scenarios, nw-europe, russian-rev) now display
proper railroad images too.

I've made a bunch of general bug fixes, speed improvements, and minor
cosmetic improvements as well.  I'm also testing on multiple platforms
and fixing config bugs - please tell me about which machines you're
trying it on and how it went...