Re: Mailing List Change (fwd)

   From: Anthony Veale <veale@casa.colorado.edu>
   Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 16:58:38 -0600 (MDT)

   I've kept all the messages since I joined the list, Jan 15, 1997, if
   you can use them to extend the archiving backward.

Actually, that would be handy.  I've kept most, but not all in one
place, and people do ask about it.  Let me find out how hard it would
be to construct the archive.

   Surprisingly, that's only 299 messages.  (816 Kbytes)

Yeah, this is kind of a low-traffic list.  Too many people playing
those inferior competitors like Civilization and Starcraft. :-) We
need to do a bit more advertising - I routinely hear from people who
were surprised to discover that something like Xconq even existed!

   Oops, this make 300 now.

:-)