Re: 2 Seg faults.

   Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:21:47 +1000 (GMT+1000)
   From: Andrae Muys <a.muys@mailbox.uq.edu.au>

   I had my XCONQLIB environment variable incorrectly setup and kept getting
   segfaults.  The specific line was tcltk/tkmain.c: tk_game_info() 871

   title = possible_games[gamei]->title;

   where possible_games[0] is NULL due to the missing game library.

This one will take a bit of cogitation, because of the interactions with
the dialog, but I understand what's going on.

   Also when I try and run the standard game I get a segfault.  gdb output
   follows.

The fix should be checked in now.  Thanks for the report!