Xconq Snapshot 7.2.92 Now Available

What with no snapshots for several months, but lots of CVS checkins,
I'm sure all the non-CVS users have been feeling left out of the
development party!  So to remedy that, here's a new snap.  I think
I've fixed most of the issues that have been reported.  Check out the
spiffy preferences stuff, and the many general interface enhancements.

Here's the new snap's URL:

        ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.2.92.tgz

and its listing:

- -rw-r--r--   1 shebs    xconq     2319716 Aug 30 19:59 xc7.2.92.tgz

No diff, even the compressed diff is nearly a megabyte this time, and
the patch is unlikely to apply cleanly.

I'll get the (first!) Windows binary up tomorrow, there's "just one
more" build glitch, and hopefully the Mac binary too.

Still some obstacles to 7.3, mainly networking and documentation...