Xconq 7.2.92 Windows binary now available

After much hacking and tinkering and fiddling, there is now a working
Windows binary for people to try out.  This is a first for me; while
Cygnus has shipped plenty of Windows tools, I generally supervised
rather than getting any of that stuff on my hands. :-) Anyway, there
are probably going to be a lot of things wrong, so let me know what
happens.  I've only tested on NT, but 95/98 *should* work (famous last
words).  The URL:

        ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xcwin-9908.tgz

and the directory listing:

-rw-r--r--   1 shebs    xconq     3585880 Aug 31 18:11 xcwin-9908.tgz

There's a README-win for when you've unpacked, basically says to find
"bin\xconq" and click on it.  Good luck!

								Stan

PS If this passes muster with people here, I'll announce to selected
newsgroups and get all the PC folks involved...

PPS Mac'ers feel not snubbed, I have a snap for 7.2.92, but a snafu
at home prevented upload this morning.  Will try again tonight!